Hello [space filler]

Go down

Hello [space filler]

Post  Mr. Gency on Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:11 am

I originally meant to sign up to jokingly ask if I'd be able to stick my dick in one or more of these fine women in the game, then I found this thread. So I registered anyway, despite not having a reason to anymore.

Watchya gonna do about it? Cool
Mr. Gency
Mr. Gency

Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-02-22

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/fukkenponiesman

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello [space filler]

Post  TheHockeyGamer on Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:16 am

Mr. Gency wrote:I originally meant to sign up to jokingly ask if I'd be able to stick my dick in one or more of these fine women in the game, then I found this thread. So I registered anyway, despite not having a reason to anymore.

Watchya gonna do about it? Cool

So you're the person behind all the exits in Disgaea? Thank you! Item World is balls. Very Happy
TheHockeyGamer
TheHockeyGamer

Posts : 131
Join date : 2013-10-18
Age : 23
Location : Kamloops, BC, Canada

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/hardysforever

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello [space filler]

Post  Mr. Gency on Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:19 am

TheHockeyGamer wrote:So you're the person behind all the exits in Disgaea? Thank you! Item World is balls. Very Happy
Yeah, having to stick around for 10 floors is BS.
Mr. Gency
Mr. Gency

Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-02-22

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/fukkenponiesman

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello [space filler]

Post  TheHockeyGamer on Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:30 am

Mr. Gency wrote:
TheHockeyGamer wrote:So you're the person behind all the exits in Disgaea? Thank you! Item World is balls. Very Happy
Yeah, having to stick around for 10 floors is BS.

I'm seriously just glad I'm no longer the only person on this forum that has played that game, let alone knows it exists.
TheHockeyGamer
TheHockeyGamer

Posts : 131
Join date : 2013-10-18
Age : 23
Location : Kamloops, BC, Canada

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/hardysforever

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello [space filler]

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum