Merry Christmas! (Or whatever else you celebrate!)

Go down

Merry Christmas! (Or whatever else you celebrate!) Empty Merry Christmas! (Or whatever else you celebrate!)

Post  TheHockeyGamer on Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:48 am

It's Christmas Eve, thought I should swing in here and wish you all a good one, and if you don't celebrate Christmas that's cool, I wish you the best of whatever that may be! What are some things you guys are looking forward to maybe seeing under the tree? All I asked for were Amiibo. I had people check with me so that I didn't get duplicates. I'm not going to get surprised at all this year, but that's okay.

I also work 8 and a half hours in a grocery store today, so... there's that.
TheHockeyGamer
TheHockeyGamer

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/hardysforever

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas! (Or whatever else you celebrate!) Empty Re: Merry Christmas! (Or whatever else you celebrate!)

Post  Rainbow Wavedash on Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:08 pm

Are Amiibo worth it? Seems superfluous.

Merry Christmas~
Rainbow Wavedash
Rainbow Wavedash
Producer
Producer

View user profile http://zap-apple.com

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas! (Or whatever else you celebrate!) Empty Re: Merry Christmas! (Or whatever else you celebrate!)

Post  Nighty on Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:29 pm

I'm not a Christian but I believe firmly in celebrating whatever the hell you want. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Umm books and knives are pretty much the gist of my list tbh. I also asked for a new set of SKDY Crushers but my girlfriend couldn't wait til Christmas to give it to me sO I ALREADY GOT IT
Nighty
Nighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHockeyGamer on Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:58 pm

Rainbow Wavedash wrote:Are Amiibo worth it? Seems superfluous.

Merry Christmas~

If you're asking about how they work with the game, absolutely. Maybe only one, of your favourite character, but they integrate well. As for me, I like them as collectors items. They're fun to just have and look at.

Nighty wrote:I'm not a Christian but I believe firmly in celebrating whatever the hell you want. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Umm books and knives are pretty much the gist of my list tbh. I also asked for a new set of SKDY Crushers but my girlfriend couldn't wait til Christmas to give it to me sO I ALREADY GOT IT

I'm an athiest, but I celebrate Christmas anyway. You put it great, celebrate whatever you want.

That's pretty sweet. My favourite gift I got wasn't even an Amiibo, lol, my mom shocked me with Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. It came with a Teddie thing and tarot cards stylized like the ones in the series. It was so cool.
TheHockeyGamer
TheHockeyGamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty on Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:17 pm

YOOOOOO I GOT SOME HELLA SWAG

Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales, books 6-10 of the Wizard of Oz series, complete Knights at the Round Table, special edition Buck pocket knife, a Vans beanie and hoodie, AAANNND it's not really a gift but it's still a happy surprise, I have an interview at 2nd & Charles on Monday! That means I may not have to shovel literal horse shit at minimum wage for a living!
Nighty
Nighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHockeyGamer on Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:42 am

Nighty wrote:YOOOOOO I GOT SOME HELLA SWAG

Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales, books 6-10 of the Wizard of Oz series, complete Knights at the Round Table, special edition Buck pocket knife, a Vans beanie and hoodie, AAANNND it's not really a gift but it's still a happy surprise, I have an interview at 2nd & Charles on Monday! That means I may not have to shovel literal horse shit at minimum wage for a living!

Niiiiice! Good luck with the interview, eh! Very Happy
TheHockeyGamer
TheHockeyGamer

Back to top Go down

Post  lordcruxis on Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:08 pm

There's never any love for us Wiccans and Yule /sigh
lordcruxis
lordcruxis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty on Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:47 pm

lordcruxis wrote:There's never any love for us Wiccans and Yule /sigh

I'm actually celebrating Yuletide as well! o/ What I believe is definitely a form of Paganism, but I'm not sure it fits under Wicca.
Nighty
Nighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down