Rosin Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the Status of Laura's Story?

5 posters

Go down

What is the Status of Laura's Story? Empty What is the Status of Laura's Story?

Post  Ruthalas_ Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:32 am

Hey fellas!

I am curious what happened to the Laura's Story demo.

I know it had some trouble with bugs.
Did it end up getting sidelined when it had issues, or is it still in the works?

Either way, keep up the great work!
Ruthalas_
Ruthalas_

Back to top Go down

What is the Status of Laura's Story? Empty Re: What is the Status of Laura's Story?

Post  MermanMike Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:08 pm

I've been wondering the same thing. Periodically been checking the site since September to see if there were any updates. All of Rosin's other forms of social media accounts have been fairly silent too, so it's hard to tell what's up.

With the holidays around the corner, it'll be no surprise if there's no word until early 2017. Which is a bummer, but there's little any of us can do about it except wait in the dark.
MermanMike
MermanMike

Back to top Go down

What is the Status of Laura's Story? Empty Re: What is the Status of Laura's Story?

Post  Rainbow Wavedash Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:41 pm

I'm working on it right now. It's basically done, but there are a few problems still cropping up from changing engines. I only really have time to mess with it every few weeks. Work has been pretty rough.

I'm aiming for the next few days, so expect it next week. D:
Rainbow Wavedash
Rainbow Wavedash
Producer
Producer

http://zap-apple.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruthalas_ Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:18 pm

Very excited!

I hope your troubles with the engine change will soon be done.
I can only imagine how annoying that is.
Ruthalas_
Ruthalas_

Back to top Go down

Post  atylo Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:36 am

Excuse me, but you said you would release it on 25th of September. Then you said that the release date would be delayed and 3 months have passed since that. 18 days ago you said to expect it the next week. Hint: that next week has passsed 11 days ago (or so). Just say TBD and stop giving pointless promises, please Evil or Very Mad

atylo

Back to top Go down

Post  MermanMike Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:59 am

It's all good Wavedash.

I know it's probably frustrating on both sides here, and I understand that much. I'm in a different line of work, but I know it's difficult trying to make deadlines, especially since you guys are doing it in your free time.

I'm honestly just happy knowing this project hasn't been abandoned after so many years.
MermanMike
MermanMike

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbow Wavedash Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:09 pm

Life happened and hit me hard. Sorry about the delay. I'm getting back to work now.
Rainbow Wavedash
Rainbow Wavedash
Producer
Producer

http://zap-apple.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruthalas_ Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:50 pm

Hows stuff going Wavedash? Still puttering along?
Ruthalas_
Ruthalas_

Back to top Go down

Post  maxthevnbrony Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:04 pm

Here we are... 2018...
maxthevnbrony
maxthevnbrony

http://blackdragon216.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down