Rosin Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiya! Im Hosky ;D

4 posters

Go down

Hiya! Im Hosky ;D Empty Hiya! Im Hosky ;D

Post  Hoskins Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:38 pm

Hi everyone, watsup?
I'm Hoskins, or Hosky, as a lot of people insist on calling me.

I like this project here, looks like it has loads of potential. I'm a huge fan of Katawa Shoujo, and i like anime! I haven't read up about it much, but i plan on doing so, so i won't be that one guy who insists on asking very obvious questions!

So a bit about myself:
My name is Dakota Hoskins. I'm an amateur artist, and I love music!
Like I said, I'm an amateur artist and I love to draw, I use a bamboo tablet and photoshop most of the time! I do a lot of concepting when I can.

I love contributing to projects and games like this, so, if allowed, I would love to help you guys in any way I can! ^^ But if you don't mind me asking, where do you guys hang out online? Steam, Skype, IRC Chat?
Hoskins
Hoskins

Back to top Go down

Hiya! Im Hosky ;D Empty Re: Hiya! Im Hosky ;D

Post  Acrylia Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:02 pm

As far as I know, if any additional help is needed there will be news posts on the front page, or look in the staff page to see if there are open spots needed to be filled. But we love to hear suggestions Very Happy You'll have to check with some of the people higher up like Wavedash who are organizing this whole fiasco, but as far as I know, that's how it goes.
Acrylia
Acrylia

http://soundcloud.com/acrylia

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbow Wavedash Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:21 pm

Hoskins wrote:But if you don't mind me asking, where do you guys hang out online? Steam, Skype, IRC Chat?
We primarily use Skype to communicate. We don't have a public channel, but we could make on in the future if there's enough interest.

And Steam. Nothing gets the creative juices flowing like L4D2.*

*Though Fluttershy might be a zombie, now.
Rainbow Wavedash
Rainbow Wavedash
Producer
Producer

http://zap-apple.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoskins Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:36 pm

more of a TF2 guy myself, but add me if you like!

hoskins97 is my steam Smile
Hoskins
Hoskins

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverSpinner Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:05 am

Hello, unfortunately but probably for the best the whole project is on the down-low to everyone but the higher ups but the real jist of it is a visual novel based around the protagonist and the characters of mlp. But god do I feel it has potential, I may not have been quick enough to get a writer spot and that's my one skill to benefit the project, but with every fiber of my being I shall keep the morale high. I've seen enough people give up on projects that could have been great, but when you merge 2 of my favorite things then I will make sure this project stays on track.
SilverSpinner
SilverSpinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down