Rosin Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo, how it goes?

2 posters

Go down

Yo, how it goes? Empty Yo, how it goes?

Post  Jorganstan Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:55 am

Hello, Im Jorganstan. Im eager to read Starswirl Academy mostly because I've read a few visual novels before and I like reading them from time to time. I haven't really read too many but I read Katawa Shoujo which is one of the best fan made vn's out there. And I've also read "don't take it personally babe, it just ain't your story", and OMGWTFOTL.

"don't take it personally babe" was another fan made vn, and was pretty well made too. I liked the story but it was a bit short. And OMGWTFOTL is probably the shortest vn you'll ever read. You can get through a route in 5 minutes.

Beside that Im just another Brony awaiting for the release. And had I known about this project before, I would've gone to your table at Bronycon. Kinda sucks I missed ya there.
Jorganstan
Jorganstan

Back to top Go down

Yo, how it goes? Empty Re: Yo, how it goes?

Post  Nighty Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:26 am

Hallo, Jorgen von Strangle-san! >w</) Welcome to the quietest brony forum on the whole of the interbutts!

If you like VNs, may I recommend Digital: A Love Story, its sequel Analogue: A Hate Story, and Clannad? Clannad's my favorite VN of all time, and omg the feels. ;o; Analogue's a close second, but it's so short. It's different though, which makes it really fun. c:
Nighty
Nighty

Back to top Go down

Post  Jorganstan Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:02 am

I'll look into it, thanks for the heads up
Jorganstan
Jorganstan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum