Rosin Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NHL Hockey?

3 posters

Go down

NHL Hockey? Empty NHL Hockey?

Post  TheHockeyGamer Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:59 pm

And the world's most dead thread ever was born. You might guess from my name, but I'm a pretty big fan of Canada's national winter sport. Was just wondering here if anyone else watched hockey, what they thought of it, and favourite/most hated teams if they had enough of an opinion.

Personally, I'm a fan of the Vancouver Canucks. They play the game with skill and speed, which are admirable, as well as having the most deadly twins in hockey, Henrik and Daniel Sedin. Then again, maybe they're the only twins in hockey, I don't know. But they're magical to watch. A personal favourite of mine, happened 6 years ago and they're only getting better:

Of course this means nothing if you aren't a hockey fan, but still.
TheHockeyGamer
TheHockeyGamer

https://www.youtube.com/user/hardysforever

Back to top Go down

NHL Hockey? Empty Re: NHL Hockey?

Post  Nighty Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:28 pm

Not much of a sports person but hockey seems really fun and painful! Very Happy I went to one game with Daddy once, but it was just a local American team. o3o
Nighty
Nighty

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHockeyGamer Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:50 pm

Nighty wrote:Not much of a sports person but hockey seems really fun and painful! :DI went to one game with Daddy once, but it was just a local American team. o3o
Very fun! Also kinda painful sometimes.

Which team, if you still remember? I might recognize the name, at least, and could probably say more if I knew.
TheHockeyGamer
TheHockeyGamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:04 pm

TheHockeyGamer wrote:
Nighty wrote:Not much of a sports person but hockey seems really fun and painful! :DI went to one game with Daddy once, but it was just a local American team. o3o

Which team, if you still remember? I might recognize the name, at least, and could probably say more if I knew.
It was the Wildcatters. Surprised I was itty bitty, but I remember I bought a stick and a puck while I was there.
Nighty
Nighty

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHockeyGamer Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:23 pm

Nighty wrote:
TheHockeyGamer wrote:

It was the Wildcatters. :oI was itty bitty, but I remember I bought a stick and a puck while I was there.
Yeah, I don't recognize that one. Must be a small town.
TheHockeyGamer
TheHockeyGamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Cmdr Brohoof Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:46 pm

I've only been to two games both of them the Nashville Predators. I normally can't stand sports (looking at you football) but I actually had a good time at the game.
Cmdr Brohoof
Cmdr Brohoof

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHockeyGamer Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Cmdr Brohoof wrote:I've only been to two games both of them the Nashville Predators. I normally can't stand sports (looking at you football) but I actually had a good time at the game.
The Predators are a good team, from what I've seen they have some good fans.

Football... ehhhh. I'd watch it, but only with people that also watch it, like my grampa.
TheHockeyGamer
TheHockeyGamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum