Rosin Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Am A Person That Is A Human

3 posters

Go down

I Am A Person That Is A Human Empty I Am A Person That Is A Human

Post  TheGamerFromCanadia Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:37 pm

Hello there. I may not seem so, as I am clearly from the wonderful land of Canadia (to the layman, that is Canada), but I am human. All joking aside, hello there people, welcome to the me... that came out wrong. I like the vidja games, if you couldn't tell. There, you just learned three things about me (four if you count the fact that you know I'm human), I am from Canadia, I like video games, and I sometimes like spelling video games as "vidja games". So, with that, I say hello, and to finish off this post, I say... words, what else?
TheGamerFromCanadia
TheGamerFromCanadia

Back to top Go down

I Am A Person That Is A Human Empty Re: I Am A Person That Is A Human

Post  TheHockeyGamer Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:39 pm

TheGamerFromCanadia wrote:Hello there. I may not seem so, as I am clearly from the wonderful land of Canadia (to the layman, that is Canada), but I am human. All joking aside, hello there people, welcome to the me... that came out wrong. I like the vidja games, if you couldn't tell. There, you just learned three things about me (four if you count the fact that you know I'm human), I am from Canadia, I like video games, and I sometimes like spelling video games as "vidja games". So, with that, I say hello, and to finish off this post, I say... words, what else?

damit nat u fukked it upp
TheHockeyGamer
TheHockeyGamer

https://www.youtube.com/user/hardysforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Gency Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:20 am

TheGamerFromCanadia wrote:Hello there. I may not seem so, as I am clearly from the wonderful land of Canadia (to the layman, that is Canada), but I am human.
Aren't we all human? Or are we dancers?
Mr. Gency
Mr. Gency

http://steamcommunity.com/id/fukkenponiesman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGamerFromCanadia Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:34 am

Mr. Gency wrote:Aren't we all human? Or are we dancers?
Are you to imply that all dancers aren't human? Because if you are, that is... dance...ist? Yeah, lets go with that.
TheGamerFromCanadia
TheGamerFromCanadia

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHockeyGamer Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:49 pm

TheGamerFromCanadia wrote:
Mr. Gency wrote:Aren't we all human? Or are we dancers?
Are you to imply that all dancers aren't human? Because if you are, that is... dance...ist? Yeah, lets go with that.

That's a quote from a song by The Killers, or at least a modified one. Also, why did you make a logo for yourself, dood? This is literally the only place where you use that name.
TheHockeyGamer
TheHockeyGamer

https://www.youtube.com/user/hardysforever

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGamerFromCanadia Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:55 pm

TheHockeyGamer wrote:That's a quote from a song by The Killers, or at least a modified one.
I was unaware of this, I am very musically challenged.
TheHockeyGamer wrote:Also, why did you make a logo for yourself, dood? This is literally the only place where you use that name.
It took me 10 minutes (actually moreso 20, but I wasn't counting) to make and I didn't want a logo that is just a picture, because that is boring. A small amount of work to personalize something of mine is all I needed.
TheGamerFromCanadia
TheGamerFromCanadia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down