Rosin Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End of Season 4 (Spoilers)

2 posters

Go down

End of Season 4 (Spoilers) Empty End of Season 4 (Spoilers)

Post  Cmdr Brohoof Tue May 13, 2014 1:37 am

Got around to watching the end of S4 and I gotta say I'm not sure where I stand. It starts off Twilight wishing to have more of a part in the business of princessing (I've been wanting the same since she became one) and then she pretty much gets her wish.

I liked alot of the parts in the last episode. The brief back story about the villain was cool. Mentioning and showing Tartars was awesome I hope it comes up more Twisted Evil ! Anytime Discord is doing something is great. The fight scene was a little cheesy but something different. I was even okay with the destruction of the tree house. It shows things are changing.

There was also alot I didn't like. Celestia why exactly are you ruler again? Danger! Better let Twilight handle it "alone" with no friends not like they're ever involved with anything.  Seriously how many magical creatures have you pissed off on the rise to power? I'm beginning to believe magic brings more harm than good to the citizens of Equestria and would not blame others for purging magic from the land entirely.

Next was the rainbow power stuff. I get it. Really I do its a kids show gotta have some product placement but did they really have to look so gaudy? They look ridiculous. I think just giving the main 6 Celestia and Luna style manes and bodies would have been enough to justify a new line of toys and looked better.

Next the tree. Why is it crystal? We're not in the crystal empire. Is it because it came from the Tree of Harmony? Why not just make it a real normal looking tree just magic and crap. Something like the Tree of Life from WoW seem more appropriate than that new eyesore.

And my dear Twilight Sparkle. The new Princess of Friendship...uh okay...that's really lame. About 95% of the population of Equestira is friendly already she is still the ruler of nothing. Also Twilight is coming dangerously close to Mary Sue territory some would argue she has already. Whats that her friends share the power? Hmm not really they're just kinda there Twilight is the catalyst even the events that led to their keys are just things they would do anyway. Twilight is just a magic amplifier that Celestia throws at problems she can't solve.

I don't know it's just that Twilight always wins...always. Once again kids show I know but there are other lessons that kids need to learn sometimes you lose. I'm not saying have a villain that steam rolls Equestia and sucks the souls of all of its residents. But maybe a villain that isn't evil but does not want to be friends or live under the constant threat of earlier mentioned steamrolling & soul sucking.

So there's my little rant. I'll probably read this later and realize my POV is stupid and flawed but hey whatevs. Heres hoping for a great season five with princesss twilight jocolor ..uh I mean Princess of Friendship Twilight Sparkle king
Cmdr Brohoof
Cmdr Brohoof

Back to top Go down

End of Season 4 (Spoilers) Empty Re: End of Season 4 (Spoilers)

Post  Rainbow Wavedash Wed May 14, 2014 9:19 am

Once again, the leading fan theory this season ends up being better than what actually happened. Could have restored the castle in Everfree. They built that up enough but NO. Destroy her home and give her a gaudy sparkletree castle instead.
Rainbow Wavedash
Rainbow Wavedash
Producer
Producer

http://zap-apple.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cmdr Brohoof Wed May 14, 2014 12:54 pm

Hmmm I didn't even think about restoring the old castle....that would have made even more sense.
Cmdr Brohoof
Cmdr Brohoof

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum