Rosin Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions ensue~

3 posters

Go down

Introductions ensue~ Empty Introductions ensue~

Post  rinku Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:29 pm

Hello. I am a fellow carbon-based lifeform from the Milky way Galaxy. How do you do~?

I recently found out about the VN after Ratchetness on Youtube started streaming the demo. Looks pretty interesting, soooo~ blah blah blah~ I wound up here. Strange how life brings things together, eh?

I'm a big fan of the VN Katawa Shoujo, and am a member of their forum. I'm looking for more VN-y goodness, and since I'm also a brony, I thought this was the perfect place to look. Hopefully my instincts are correct.

That's all I really have to say at the moment...
rinku
rinku

Back to top Go down

Introductions ensue~ Empty Re: Introductions ensue~

Post  TheHockeyGamer Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:42 pm

rinku wrote:Hello. I am a fellow carbon-based lifeform from the Milky way Galaxy. How do you do~?

Oh no, we don't have any of those here. I'm one of them "space aliens" you hear about.

rinku wrote:I recently found out about the VN after Ratchetness on Youtube started streaming the demo. Looks pretty interesting, soooo~ blah blah blah~ I wound up here. Strange how life brings things together, eh?

I'm a big fan of the VN Katawa Shoujo, and am a member of their forum. I'm looking for more VN-y goodness, and since I'm also a brony, I thought this was the perfect place to look. Hopefully my instincts are correct.

Quite correct! I hope we can continue to engage in pleasant conversation, Earth human! If I may ask, who are your favourite characters in MLP and KS? I can guess from your profile display photograph of Twilight Sparkle sucking off eating a popsicle that it's her, otherwise I'm in the dark.

Figuratively. I am in no need of new eyes.

I started going all robot there at the end lol. Seriously, welcome to the forums. The question is legit.
TheHockeyGamer
TheHockeyGamer

https://www.youtube.com/user/hardysforever

Back to top Go down

Post  rinku Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:53 pm

TheHockeyGamer wrote:Oh no, we don't have any of those here. I'm one of them "space aliens" you hear about.
A space alien, you say? How intriguing~!! From what quadrant of space do you hail from?? That is, if you don't mind me asking.

TheHockeyGamer wrote:Quite correct! I hope we can continue to engage in pleasant conversation, Earth human! If I may ask, who are your favourite characters in MLP and KS? I can guess from your profile display photograph of Twilight Sparkle sucking off eating a popsicle that it's her, otherwise I'm in the dark.

I started going all robot there at the end lol. Seriously, welcome to the forums. The question is legit.
I'll try and make my words pleasant.

My favorite pony is Twilight, but I really like Fluttershy too. Let's just say they're both my favorite.

My favorite Shoujo is Rin. The level of similarities of her and myself are uncanny.

Anyways, thanks for the reply~
rinku
rinku

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHockeyGamer Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:14 pm

rinku wrote:
TheHockeyGamer wrote:Oh no, we don't have any of those here. I'm one of them "space aliens" you hear about.
A space alien, you say? How intriguing~!! From what quadrant of space do you hail from?? That is, if you don't mind me asking.

Nonya. As in, nonya bizznezz. *z snap*  afro Lol. I shouldn't have said anything, I don't want to reveal my home base to the enemy. Just know that when the time for Earth's destruction is at hand, I'll be at least three galaxies away.

rinku wrote:
TheHockeyGamer wrote:Quite correct! I hope we can continue to engage in pleasant conversation, Earth human! If I may ask, who are your favourite characters in MLP and KS? I can guess from your profile display photograph of Twilight Sparkle sucking off eating a popsicle that it's her, otherwise I'm in the dark.

I'll try and make my words pleasant.

My favorite pony is Twilight, but I really like Fluttershy too. Let's just say they're both my favorite.

The lack of Pinkie Pie in this post is disturbing. Though your choices are perfectly alright, Flutters is adorable and Twilight is a legitimately great character.

rinku wrote:My favorite Shoujo is Rin. The level of similarities of her and myself are uncanny.

I have to agree with you there, on the similarities. She's basically me if instead of arms she had talent. My favourite girl was Emi, though. Strangely my favourite route was Shizune's...

rinku wrote:Anyways, thanks for the reply~

If there's one thing you can count on me for, it's to annoyingly reply to everything even if it doesn't involve me! Just ask anyone here! Very Happy
TheHockeyGamer
TheHockeyGamer

https://www.youtube.com/user/hardysforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:48 pm

Hello my fellow human! owo/ Welcome to Starswirl! If you're looking for a good VN, you've come to the right place. And the forums are nice and quiet, too. I think you'll like it here. >w<

Also I am detecting high levels of innuendo in that part about Twilight and Fluttershy being best ponies
Nighty
Nighty

Back to top Go down

Post  rinku Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:18 pm

TheHockeyGamer wrote:Nonya. As in, nonya bizznezz. *z snap*  afro Lol. I shouldn't have said anything, I don't want to reveal my home base to the enemy. Just know that when the time for Earth's destruction is at hand, I'll be at least three galaxies away.
Oh, that's quite fine. I'm also a pretty secretive/private person. I prefer anonymity. It makes me feel safe...

TheHockeyGamer wrote:The lack of Pinkie Pie in this post is disturbing. Though your choices are perfectly alright, Flutters is adorable and Twilight is a legitimately great character.
Personally, I think Pinkie s annoying, but I still love her. I greatly admire her ability to smile at any given moment. That's something I need work with...

TheHockeyGamer wrote:I have to agree with you there, on the similarities. She's basically me if instead of arms she had talent. My favourite girl was Emi, though. Strangely my favourite route was Shizune's...
I like Emi. She was my first. And I'm not super fond of Shizune or her route, but she's not bad...

TheHockeyGamer wrote:If there's one thing you can count on me for, it's to annoyingly reply to everything even if it doesn't involve me! Just ask anyone here! Very Happy
I don't think it's annoying, though, I'm sure I could get irritated if I have to deal with it a bunch...

---------
Nighty wrote:Hello my fellow human! owo/ Welcome to Starswirl! If you're looking for a good VN, you've come to the right place. And the forums are nice and quiet, too. I think you'll like it here. >w<

Also I am detecting high levels of innuendo in that part about Twilight and Fluttershy being best ponies
That's certainly good. I hope people are more accepting over here. Other brony forums haven't been too nice to me...

And I seriously have no idea what you're talking about. I simply said I like them both x3
rinku
rinku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down