Rosin Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well then, I'll be going for a while.

3 posters

Go down

Well then, I'll be going for a while. Empty Well then, I'll be going for a while.

Post  Sefarean Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:21 pm

Hey everyone.
So a lot of things changed and ends up I really can't, and don't want to, call myself a brony anymore.
I'll pop in once in a while to look at the project since, regardless its brony nature, is interesting.

But I will barely be active, and it doesn't feel completely right to disappear without even saying a word.
Till the next time!

Well then, I'll be going for a while. Pajama10

(Cute pic to make it less drammatic)
Sefarean
Sefarean

Back to top Go down

Well then, I'll be going for a while. Empty Re: Well then, I'll be going for a while.

Post  JordyBoothy Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:29 am

It's nice that you see the appeal of this project beyond its relations to MLP. See you around!

JordyBoothy

Back to top Go down

Well then, I'll be going for a while. Empty Re: Well then, I'll be going for a while.

Post  Nighty Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:47 pm

I really hate to see you go, but I can kinda see why you'd want to leave. q3q A lot of meanies in the fandom nowadays. Really it seems like there's a lot more than there really is, since the meanies are loud while the not-meanies are quietly going about their business.

But yeah, hope to see you around! ouo/
Nighty
Nighty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum