Rosin Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you plan on pursuing?

+25
infjeff
DedWards
tokusentaianiki
Princess Celestia
Lazydash
NemoTjan777
Nightmare Twily
Applestan
Scrabblan
Siyray
aja61293
TheHockeyGamer
lordcruxis
Moss
Cmdr Brohoof
Nighty
kami00
Ruthalas_
SLappyPAncake
OrmagNecros
Ceresbane
wolvenfire86
rockmanll
Rainbow Wavedash
LTG
29 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who do you plan on pursuing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you plan on pursuing?

Post  Cmdr Brohoof Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:08 pm

Either AJ or Fluttershy. I'll play through all of them of course.
Cmdr Brohoof
Cmdr Brohoof

Back to top Go down

Post  Moss Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:50 pm

I'll of course try them all, but I'll probably start with Twilight. I mean, come on -- long-time friend! That's how all the sappy stories go, right? Razz
Moss
Moss

Back to top Go down

Post  lordcruxis Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:27 pm

Hmm can't decide if I should go from least to fav or vice versa
perhaps

Rarity > Twi > RD > Flutter > AJ > PP

or maybe reverse that. Or maybe no PP at all, we'll see.

Also is there a canon coupling from the dev perspective?
lordcruxis
lordcruxis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:31 pm

>"Is there a canon coupling?"

I thought it was pretty obvious the canon pairing is TwiTom. >3> Not much of a supporter of that though. The childhood friend = romantic interest thing has never really appealed to me in any game I've played. :u Personally I'm looking forward to RD or Pinkie's routes the most! owo
Nighty
Nighty

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbow Wavedash Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Nighty wrote:Not much of a supporter of that though.
I don't think any of the team member's favorite pony is Twilight. Fun fact.
Rainbow Wavedash
Rainbow Wavedash
Producer
Producer

http://zap-apple.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:48 am

Rainbow Wavedash wrote:
Nighty wrote:Not much of a supporter of that though.
I don't think any of the team member's favorite pony is Twilight. Fun fact.
Well I mean I lurv Twilight. >w< She's tied for my favorite Mane6. It's just that she's childhood friends with Tom, and that sort of relationship I don't think would turn out right romantically. :u Happens in a lot of games, and I just don't see it happening usually. owo;
Nighty
Nighty

Back to top Go down

Post  lordcruxis Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:39 pm

Mmmm I have mixed feelings on a childhood friend relationship with mlp characters.
lordcruxis
lordcruxis

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHockeyGamer Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:29 pm

Not sure if I'll go for Pinkie first (because she's the best) or last (for the same reason). Each has its benefits, but no doubt her route will be my favourite.

None. At all. Whatsoever.
TheHockeyGamer
TheHockeyGamer

https://www.youtube.com/user/hardysforever

Back to top Go down

Post  aja61293 Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:58 pm

Personaly I'm spit between Pinky and Rainbow.

aja61293

Back to top Go down

Post  Siyray Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:14 am

Well for my first playthrough I'm planing on just answering how I would IRL, then if I don't get Pinke or RD I will actively go after them, then Twi, AJ, Rarity and Fluttershy. In that order mines the one I got from the first playthrough.

rockmanll wrote:

I got the achievement though Sad

Who do you plan on pursuing? - Page 2 FsXmi

And yea it wasn't amazing but it was cool, $10 is a little much it should be about $8 but I got it on a sale so it was worth it for me. I will say it's one of the very rare examples for me of something where I don't like the concept (This case, playing as someone who isn't actually part of the story but is instead documenting past events) but liked the execution, but yea obviously it isn't a Top 10 contender.
Rockmanll I also have that achievement as well, and all of the ones you can get in that game and its sequel. I thoroughly enjoyed both. And I can't wait for this game and the Megatokoy VN as well. After playing the heck out of Katawa Shoujo I could not get enough of these types of games. Stuped internet and letting me get anything I can fine. ^_^;
Siyray
Siyray

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrabblan Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:10 am

I wont be aiming toward any of them in particular, I want to see which path I end up going down just by naturally playing the game instead of trying to steer it.
Did that for Katawa Shoujo, ended up with the Sad Emi ending, I have a feeling I am going to break Rainbow's heart on my first playthrough...

From there, removing whoever I get first.
1. Rainbow
2. Rarity
3. Pinkie
4. Twilight
5. Fluttershy
6. AppleJack

Last edited by Scrabblan on Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More info)

Scrabblan

Back to top Go down

Post  Applestan Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:18 am

1: AJ (<-- because <3)
2: Pinkie
3: Fluttershy
4: Rainbow
5: Twilight
6: Rarity

Applestan

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare Twily Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:47 pm

I will probably be trying out each story route to get the full experience, so I will attempt to pursue all available characters.
Nightmare Twily
Nightmare Twily

Back to top Go down

Post  NemoTjan777 Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:25 am

I never quite understood people who choose to do their favourites first. I know everyone's excited to get on their path and all...but if you do your favourite first, you might not feel as good reading the others. On the other hand, if you save the best for last, you can eagerly play through all the others, and then FINALLY, you can truly savour the feeling when you're finally on your favourite character's path.
NemoTjan777
NemoTjan777

Back to top Go down

Post  Lazydash Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:00 am

Honestly before I played the demo I really wanted to do the Rarity Rose route, but now i just wanna do Rainbow Dash's Robin's route. Although that may very well be because i don't particularly care for Rarity's Rose's design while I love Rainbow Dash's Robin's
Lazydash
Lazydash

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Celestia Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:18 pm

Clearly, I will attempt to pursue my faithful stu- *cough* - ah, that is to say, I will monitor her progress. Yes.
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia

Back to top Go down

Post  tokusentaianiki Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:04 am

I've said it once and i'll say it again. Ultimate harem ending. Gonna date them all. Tom keeps his pimp game strong
tokusentaianiki
tokusentaianiki

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:36 am

tokusentaianiki wrote:I've said it once and i'll say it again. Ultimate harem ending. Gonna date them all. Tom keeps his pimp game strong
Seconded. >w>
Nighty
Nighty

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHockeyGamer Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:20 pm

Nighty wrote:
tokusentaianiki wrote:I've said it once and i'll say it again. Ultimate harem ending. Gonna date them all. Tom keeps his pimp game strong
Seconded. >w>

Third...ed? Thirded. Polly's still #1 and that's not changing.
TheHockeyGamer
TheHockeyGamer

Back to top Go down

Post  DedWards Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:32 am

Going by the common pattern that has come up with all the VN's I've already played, I'll most likely go for Dash's Robin's route first and then play Rarity's Rose's route last. Pinky Polly mite be second with AJ (can I still call her AJ? her initials are still the same) or Fluttershy Faith 3rd and the other 4th, depending on my mood by the time I reach that far. So Twilight Tai would then be 5th. (Yes, I live a sad and lonely life  Crying or Very sad  )
DedWards
DedWards

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHockeyGamer Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:23 pm

DedWards wrote:Going by the common pattern that has come up with  all the VN's I've already played, I'll most likely go for Dash's Robin's route first and then play Rarity's Rose's route last. Pinky Polly mite be second with AJ (can I still call her AJ? her initials are still the same) or Fluttershy Faith 3rd and the other 4th, depending on my mood by the time I reach that far. So Twilight Tai would then be 5th. (Yes, I live a sad and lonely life  Crying or Very sad  )

Wow, you've got this all planned out. All I know is Polly's will be the best last because she's my favourite.

Also, that's what I expected them to do. Instead of calling her Anne, I thought they'd still call her AJ. Well, ok? I'll likely still call her AJ.
TheHockeyGamer
TheHockeyGamer

Back to top Go down

Post  infjeff Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:11 pm

I have this very carefully planned out, here is the order I'll be following.

#1 - Faith - She is my pony waifu, I wouldn't be able to wait go through her route.
#2 - Polly - When everyone else was placed, she fit here best!
#3 - Robin - I'm not really into tomboys, so I don't want to put her route off for too long.
#4 - Rose - My second-favorite, I want to be patient and look forward to her route.
#5 - Anne - Not my type, she's here to fill the space between two girls I'm looking forward to.
#6 - Tai - She's the main heroine, so it kind of makes sense for her route to be the finale.
infjeff
infjeff

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHockeyGamer Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:26 pm

infjeff wrote:I have this very carefully planned out, here is the order I'll be following.

#1 - Faith - She is my pony waifu, I wouldn't be able to wait go through her route.
#3 - Robin - I'm not really into tomboys, so I don't want to put her route off for too long.
#4 - Rose - My second-favorite, I want to be patient and look forward to her route.
#5 - Anne - Not my type, she's here to fill the space between two girls I'm looking forward to.
#6 - Tai - She's the main heroine, so it kind of makes sense for her route to be the finale.

You too? Jeez, now I want to try planning.

1. Anne - Probably my least favourite of the girls, so it's a good skill-tester sorta thing. If I really enjoy this route, then it really gets me excited to play the others' routes.
2. Faith - I know nothing, nothing, about their take on the character. I want to.
3. Tai - I like the archetype, the childhood friend sort of character. They're usually my favourite to ship with the main character, and her banter with Tom in the demo was great. So I think this'll be pretty fun.
4. Robin - I don't know what to think about this one. I mean, I really don't know what to think at all.
5. Rose - I just really like her design. That alone makes me excited and I'll wait because that's all that's making me excited.
6. Polly - waifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~

That took a half hour to figure out.
TheHockeyGamer
TheHockeyGamer

Back to top Go down

Post  DedWards Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:53 am

infjeff wrote:I have this very carefully planned out, here is the order I'll be following.

I see you like to "keep the best for last". I tend to do that too, but my experience with VN's thus far has proven to me that I tend to go for the one I like the most first (normally the tomboy), then the rest in descending order as the repetition (even with the 'skip previously read' option) gets a bit boring. This has surprised me somewhat as some of the routs I expect to be less enjoyable sometimes turn out to be very good.

TheHockeyGamer wrote:You too? Jeez, now I want to try planning.

1. Anne - Probably my least favourite of the girls, so it's a good skill-tester sorta thing. If I really enjoy this route, then it really gets me excited to play the others' routes.
2. Faith - I know nothing, nothing, about their take on the character. I want to.
3. Tai - I like the archetype, the childhood friend sort of character. They're usually my favourite to ship with the main character, and her banter with Tom in the demo was great. So I think this'll be pretty fun.
4. Robin - I don't know what to think about this one. I mean, I really don't know what to think at all.
5. Rose - I just really like her design. That alone makes me excited and I'll wait because that's all that's making me excited.
6. Polly - waifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~

That took a half hour to figure out.

30 min? Dam. Hmmm... maybe I should rethink my order a bit now that I've had time to think on it?

1) Robin - Definitely not changing her position as number one. I want to thoroughly enjoy the story on the first play-through.
2) Faith - After the pace Robin will no doubtfully set, the opposite end of the speed spectrum mite help me calm down a bit before moving onto the randomness of Polly.
3) Polly - At this point I may be too mellow, so Polly should hype me up a bit. I do fear for my sanity though?
4) Anne - AJ (This is how I shall continue to refer to her from now on) will hopefully set my mind back to a somewhat more sane state after Polly.
5) Rose - I'm not saying Rose is snobbish, but I've often found that 'Prissy' girls tend to be a bit snobbish. I contemplated leaving her for last, but just in case Rose's route turns out to disappoint me, I'm moving Tai to last.
6) Tai - Sadly, Tai's character seems plain in comparison to the others to leave a strong impression and affect her placement here (at least it does to me), so I left her as a backup for in case a route disappoints. As Rose seems most likely (in accordance to my preferences) to disappoint, Tai is my backup "pick-me-up".
DedWards
DedWards

Back to top Go down

Post  tokusentaianiki Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:23 am

Honestly i have no idea who i'm going to pick for my first run since my first playthrough is going to be recorded. I'm honestly torn beyond belief between polly tai and faith. Faith is based on my favorite character from the show, but polly seems like a really fun route and would be very entertaining to watch as i'm not used to dealing with her kind of personality, and i like the whole snarky childhood friend deal they're doing with tai. gaaaaaaaaaah too many choices!
tokusentaianiki
tokusentaianiki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum