Rosin Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You'll find my family on the north side of that tree over there...

3 posters

Go down

You'll find my family on the north side of that tree over there... Empty You'll find my family on the north side of that tree over there...

Post  Moss Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:33 pm

Hi, all. As you can see, I am Moss.. You could call me Julia if , it's you'd rather.
Let's see... I'm a junior in college, and I am studying psychology there. I mostly aim to become a psychologist for children and possibly teens. Kids really seem to love me a lot of the time... Mom says I'm a child magnet. It's cool, though, I think most kids are awesome.~

I like to dream a lot. Oftentimes I'll just end up sleeping in for the sole purpose of continuing my dream from last night or whenever. It's kind of a problem when it comes to school, though! I used to always record my dreams in a journal so I could attempt to one day achieve lucidity, but that's kind of a problem when you're ALWAYS the first person to wake up in the morning. Damn roommate. >.>;

My main hobbies are cross-stitch and drawing. Generally the drawing will be of ponies or anime, though I do try to expand to other fields too. Like today, for instance, I drew an underwater scene and painted it as a sort of starting point for a project I'm working on in a class. *shrug*
I have a "lucky pencil" brand. Like, it's not just one pencil in particular, it's just a type of pencil. It's the Zebra M-301 mechanical pencil, with 0.5 mm lead. Because 0.7 is too damn thick. Ew.
The cross-stitch is fun, but it's just really time-consuming. I've made a few contributions to the world of patterns, which also takes time, but not nearly as much as actually stitching! It's nice, though, and it's really relaxing.

Other hobbies include sudoku, Pokémon, herbal medicine (NOT weed, okay), origami, and writing.
I call myself Wiccan.

I have an older sister named Liz, both wonderful parents, and two cats. The cats are litter mates, but they look very different! Pepper, the female, is a beautiful dilute tortoiseshell, and she is just the sweetest thing nowadays. I miss her, I always look forward to seeing her again back home. She always used to sleep in my bed with me, too, and purr herself to sleep. <3
Curry, the male, is my fat muffin, I call him. :3 He's a big, fluffy orange tabby who is constantly hungry, no matter what time of day it is. I think his brain just never tells his stomach it's full. It's some eating disorder I've forgotten the name of. Anyway, he's not much of a lap cat, but he'll purr if you pet him while he's sleeping.~ Oh, and they're ten years old now. Got 'em when they were just a couple months... <3 My babies will always stay my babies.

I'm addicted to coffee and chocolate, what what girl isn't a chocoholic? I also love tea, cream cheese, and fruity oatmeal, haha.

Jesus, these things always end up being too long. I'm sorry!

TL;DR: I'm a girl named Julia, I study psychology, I like kids and cats, and I like to draw and embroider.
Moss
Moss

Back to top Go down

You'll find my family on the north side of that tree over there... Empty Re: You'll find my family on the north side of that tree over there...

Post  gekiganwing Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:20 pm

The last Pokemon game I played was Red, back in the late 90s. I know people like it... but the only game that I've enjoyed with any kind of collectible monsters is Persona 4.

I have met a woman who likes both boy x girl and girl x boy pairings. (Her blog is Hinano's Game Babbles.) To my own surprise, I've met a guy who (like me) enjoys girl x boy pairings.
gekiganwing
gekiganwing

Back to top Go down

You'll find my family on the north side of that tree over there... Empty Re: You'll find my family on the north side of that tree over there...

Post  Moss Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:45 pm

gekiganwing wrote:I have met a woman who likes both boy x girl and girl x boy pairings.
Those are both a boy and girl together, though. What do you mean?
Moss
Moss

Back to top Go down

Post  gekiganwing Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:56 pm

Fans who like bishoujo games (boy pursues one or more girl) don't usually like otome games (girl pursues or more boy), and vice versa. I happen to enjoy both. I meant to say that I've met just two people who also enjoy both.
gekiganwing
gekiganwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:29 pm

Hallo, Fungus-chan! >w< Welcome to Starswirl.
I like drawing too! Surprised I can't do digital stuff cuz I'm super broke and don't have the money for fancy equipment and junk but I'm always drawing stuff in my notebook! owo

ALSO GIMME YO KITTIES THEY SOUND FRICKEN ADORABIBBLE MY GOODNESS
Nighty
Nighty

Back to top Go down

Post  Moss Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:08 pm

Nighty wrote:Hallo, Fungus-chan! >w< Welcome to Starswirl.
I like drawing too! :oI can't do digital stuff cuz I'm super broke and don't have the money for fancy equipment and junk but I'm always drawing stuff in my notebook! owo

THEY TOTALLY ARE, HOLY NUGGETS, THEY'RE MAH BABIES <3
Ah, do you have a scanner, or do you take photos of the drawings? :3
Moss
Moss

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:47 am

Moss wrote:
I like drawing too! :oI can't do digital stuff cuz I'm super broke and don't have the money for fancy equipment and junk but I'm always drawing stuff in my notebook! owo

Neither one. ;w; I just have them in my notepad. I wish I could upload them somehow, but I have a laptop so I can't have a printer, and the only camera I own's a Polaroid. D;

Also, I actually have achieved lucidity! owo It took a couple years of dream saving, but yeah. It's definitely psychadelic.
Nighty
Nighty

Back to top Go down

Post  Moss Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:18 pm

Nighty wrote:
Moss wrote:

Neither one. ;w; I just have them in my notepad. I wish I could upload them somehow, but I have a laptop so I can't have a printer, and the only camera I own's a Polaroid. D;

Also, I actually have achieved lucidity! owo It took a couple years of dream saving, but yeah. It's definitely psychedelic.
I've got a printer/scanner combo with my laptop. There's a way to wirelessly connect them, but usually I just use the USB connection, haha. But it's doable.

Sweet, how was it? What did you do in the dream?
Moss
Moss

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:19 am

-too broke for all those fancy gizmos and gadgets kids these days got- ;w;

It's definitely weird. :u Like it doesn't really change much being lucid or not, because crazy stuff happens anyway. Like you'd think, say if you're dreaming that your in room, that if you walk out the door you'll be out in the hallway or whatever. But since it's a dream, of course that doesn't really happen. ouo; I'll just like fall through the floor or flip upside down or something.

Like this one time, I was dreaming I was playing really really big chess with some weird pedo looking dude, and the chess pieces were like five times my size. So I try moving my knight, the way it's supposed to be moved, but it moves to a different place instead and he calls me out for cheating and stuff. :u It's pretty crazy.
Nighty
Nighty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum