Rosin Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My view on the Demo

5 posters

Go down

My view on the Demo Empty My view on the Demo

Post  goodxguyxgreg Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:46 pm

After playing the demo, I really enjoyed it. I'm super interested into it, and hopefully we can get to see how each story path plays out. So far I'm really interested in Paulina Parks story. I don't know, it just that she reminds of Emi from KS, and I really want to know what happens. Like is it going to be depressing? I'm so obsessed with her already!!
BASICALLY I love it, and I can't wait for the whole game to be out.
-3G

goodxguyxgreg

Back to top Go down

My view on the Demo Empty Re: My view on the Demo

Post  TheHockeyGamer Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:17 am

goodxguyxgreg wrote:So far I'm really interested in Paulina Parks story. I don't know, it just that she reminds of Emi from KS, and I really want to know what happens. Like is it going to be depressing? I'm so obsessed with her already!!
-3G

BACK OFF SHE'S MINE
I'm glad you enjoyed her character, as far as I'm concerned she's the best so far (of course nobody in the demo was all that fleshed out aside from her and Tai, with plenty of room for development for both).

Fun fact, my favourite girl in KS was Emi as well, which is a pretty neat coincidence, but if all goes similarly her route won't be as good as some of the others. This isn't the thread to discuss that however, so I'll stop there.

Nice to meet you, by the way, and welcome to the forums!
TheHockeyGamer
TheHockeyGamer

https://www.youtube.com/user/hardysforever

Back to top Go down

Post  NemoTjan777 Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:05 am

I had decided from the beginning that Polly (Pinkie Pie at the time) would be the last character I played, because I absolutely knew that she'd be the most amazing, character-wise. Although I have to admit she was more of a grey area between Misha and Emi to me...you know, crazy but not too out there. At least, I think Polly is going to be pretty intellectual, for some reason, and I really hope that's true, because with her personality, it would help set her apart from several tropes that seem thiiiiis close to touching her.
NemoTjan777
NemoTjan777

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHockeyGamer Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:29 am

NemoTjan777 wrote:I had decided from the beginning that Polly (Pinkie Pie at the time) would be the last character I played, because I absolutely knew that she'd be the most amazing, character-wise.

TRUTH

NemoTjan777 wrote:I think Polly is going to be pretty intellectual, for some reason, and I really hope that's true, because with her personality, it would help set her apart from several tropes that seem thiiiiis close to touching her.

In fact, let's list them!

The Pollyanna (Pretty much guaranteed, hopefully)
Genki Girl (Same)
The Cheerleader (Which she falls into regardless, outside of the typical bitchiness found in the trope)
Captain Oblivious
Cloudcuckoolander (Though to be honest, I'll be kinda disappointed if she at least doesn't have her moments)
The Ditz (I'm assuming what you want to see is the Genius Ditz trope)
Good is Dumb
Simple Minded Wisdom

And finally, if she does have all this, at least I hope she also has Hidden Depths to balance it all out. Of course, you have to remember two things: Tropes are not bad, and trust the writers. I'm sure no matter what each character is like, it'll be good.

EDIT: Ha, just noticed. Pollyanna, Polly Parks... Nice. WTG Zap Apple, that was clever.

Last edited by TheHockeyGamer on Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't notice before I posted, lol.)
TheHockeyGamer
TheHockeyGamer

https://www.youtube.com/user/hardysforever

Back to top Go down

My view on the Demo Empty Game review

Post  mijnkatter Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:52 am

I had played this game but later unresponsive my PC
I later saw that the game uses too much physical memory or RAM memory.

I use Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 with 0.99 GB of RAM
Intel Pentium 4
3.00GHz

mijnkatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbow Wavedash Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:35 pm

mijnkatter wrote:I had played this game but later unresponsive my PC
I later saw that the game uses too much physical memory or RAM memory.

I use Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 with 0.99 GB of RAM
Intel Pentium 4
3.00GHz
The game uses around 150MB of RAM at peak times while fast forwarding through the story. In comparison, you're probably using twice that just having your web browser open to post here. 1GB of RAM is not a sufficient amount to have if you're planning on doing more than web browsing (and even most low end netbooks are going to have at least 2GB). Your machine simply does not have enough RAM to run a modern visual novel like Starswirl.
Rainbow Wavedash
Rainbow Wavedash
Producer
Producer

http://zap-apple.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down